MD Schools (US)
You can post letters for the following schools to veClient. The schools will download them directly or TMDSAS or AMCAS will download the letters from veClient and make the letters available to their appropriate member schools.
All schools that use the AMCAS Letter Service.
Click here to go to the list of schools provided by AMCAS.
If an applicant is applying to one or more of these schools, you will check the AAMC/AMCAS box in the institutions pod (the step where you “attach” schools) of veClient. You will not select the individual schools; they will not be displayed in the list of schools. Please note that in order for AMCAS to download the PDF of letters for an applicant to these schools, you must enter into veClient the correct AAMC ID and AMCAS Letter ID for the applicant. Do not include the AMCAS Letter matching form in the PDF.
All schools that use TMDSAS as a common application service.
Click here for the list of schools, including 8 medical schools (7 MD and 1 DO), 3 dental schools and one veterinary school. If an applicant is applying to one or more of these schools, you will check the TMDSAS box in the institutions pod of veClient. You will not select the individual schools; they will not be displayed in the list of schools. Note, this is the same process for TMDSAS that was in effect for the 2010 cycle. In order for TMDSAS to download the PDF for an applicant to TMDSAS, you must enter into veClient the correct TMDSAS ID for the applicant. You do not need to include the TMDSAS form.
You can also post letters for applicants to the following schools that do not use either the AMCAS Letter Service or TMDSAS:
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Shreveport
Osteopathic Medical Schools
We reached out to all DO schools currently downloading from veClient. We have not heard back from everyone, however all but two institutions that responded are still planning to download from veClient for the 2018 cycle.
At this time, all Osteopathic Medical Schools will still accept letters through veClient - with the exception of TUCOM California, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, PCOM and PCOM Georgia Campus. If we hear from other DO schools who do not plan to download from veClient, we will notify all senders of the change.
Please note that the University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine does not appear in the list of available schools because they receive letters through TMDSAS. If your applicant is applying to that school, you will attach TMDSAS. For a listing of all DO schools in the use go to http://www.aacom.org/about/colleges/Pages/default.aspx.
MD Schools/Programs (Foreign)
- Sackler School of Medicine, NY State Program
- St. Georges University School of Medicine
- Trinity School of Medicine (St Vincent)
- Atlantic Bridge Program, North American admissions office for the Irish Medical Schools
- Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program at Midwestern University
- Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (formerly Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine)
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Sciences
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (new for 2013 application cycle)
- Western University College of Podiatric Medicine
Post Baccalaureate Pre-Health Programs
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program
- Temple University School of Medicine Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Western University of Health Science Master of Science in Medical Science
- MA in Biological Sciences at Midwestern University–AZ
- MA in Biological Sciences at Midwestern University–IL
US MD and DO Schools that Do Not Accept letters through veClient. If you transmit letters to these schools you will need to send hard copy by mail.
- Universidad Central Del Caribe
- University of Puerto Rico