For over eight years we have used an online payment gateway as means for paying access fees and applicant record fees to NAAHP for the services of VirtualEvals. This is more secure, efficient and easier for NAAHP staff than processing checks or phoned in credit card information. If you wish to pay by check see the details at the bottom of this screen.
- You can pay by credit card (institutional or personal) or by check.
- You can choose to pay upfront only the $100 access fee and be billed later for the applicant records ($10 per applicant record).
- You can choose to pay upfront the $100 access fee and to include prepayment for an estimated number of applicant records.
- If you overpay this year, we will credit your payment to next year’s cycle.
- If you overpaid in 2017 by more than $100 we will apply that credit to 2018
- When you use the online payment services, you will immediately receive a printable email confirmation for your records.
For the 2018 cycle, we will send invoices on or around August 1, 2017 to cover the applicant records that have been posted by that date. We will invoice again on November 1 to cover the new applicant records you create after the August invoice but before the November invoice. The last date to post a PDF on VirtualEvals for the 2018 cycle will be on April 15, 2018. After that date, we will run our final billing report and send the final invoices in April 2018. Payment will be due before you can register for the 2019 application cycle on or around May 15, 2018.
Please note that a Google Account is no longer required for submitting payments online. We use a new payment system which requires invoices. Please contact us to request an invoice if you need one sooner.
If you prefer to pay by check, you may do that through NAAHP. Please include your invoice number on your check so that your payment may be properly credited to your account.
NAAHP/VE - veClient
2003 Round Barn Rd. Suite A
Champaign, IL 61821
NAAHP’s FEIN is 23-7454707
If your business office is handling the check, please follow up with them to make sure they send it to NAAHP. We cannot activate your institutional account for the new cycle until the access fee is received.
Please note that NAAHP cannot accept institutional purchase orders.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com